TERMS AND CONDITIONS

 

ONLINE BOOKING - DIRECT WITH OWNER

 

You will require a credit card to make an online booking on our website • Your card will be debited for 25% of the total stay upon completion of your online booking • You will be charged the remaining 75% when you check-in • All online bookings include taxes in the total price displayed.

 

 

CANCELLATION POLICY  | LOW SEASON

 

If cancelled or modified up to 24 hours in advance of check-in 10% of the total price of the reservation will be retained from your deposit. • If cancelled or modified within 24 hours of check-in or you do not show up, the total price of the reservation will be charged.

(Low Season = 1st September to 14th June)

 

 

CANCELLATION POLICY  | HIGH SEASON 

 

If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before check-in 10% of the total price of the reservation will be charged • If cancelled or modified between 14 days and 1 day of check-in, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged • If cancelled or modified within 24 hours of check-in or you do not show up, the total price of the reservation will be charged.

(High Season = 15th June to 31st August)

 

 

CANCELLATION POLICY  |  NON-REFUNDABLE LOWEST RATE

 

If cancelled, modified or you do not show up the total price of the reservation will be charged.

 

 

CREDIT CARD PRE-AUTHORISATION

 

When you check in you will be asked to provide a credit card for pre-authorisation of €100 per adult guest per day in order to cover additional charges which may arise during your stay such as restaurant bills or airport transfers.  

 

 

OCCUPANCY

 

The “per night” price is the same for single and double occupancy.  Additional small children will carry a surcharge of €35.00 per night to cover laundry and breakfast costs.  Please inform us in advance if you intend to bring your children with you as not all rooms comfortably accommodate a cot or z bed.  

 

Additional guests in the Malaga master suite will be charged at €100.00 per night to cover laundry and breakfast costs.  They will have the choice of a small Z bed or the king-size sofa bed.

 

 

BREAKFAST

 

A la carte breakfast is included in the price of all rooms to an approximate value of €30.00 per person per day.  Items consumed over and above this amount will be charged on top at standard restaurant prices.  Alcoholic beverages will not be counted as part of the €30.00 breakfast allowance.  

 

 

 

SMOKING

 

All interior areas of The Residence and adjoining Beach House restaurant are non-smoking. We ask all smokers to keep patio doors closed when smoking on guest room terraces.  Failure to comply could result in additional cleaning charges.

 

 

PETS

 

We are animal lovers but unfortunately, no pets are permitted within The Residence quarters.

 

 

FOOD & BEVERAGE

 

You are not permitted to bring your own alcoholic beverages or food on to the premises from outside nor order and receive takeaways.

 

 

THE BEACH HOUSE RESTAURANT  

 

The Residence guest rooms and Beach House restaurant are located within the same building.  The restaurant features live music events throughout the year sometimes until 23:00.

 

 

COMMUNAL KITCHEN

 

Outside of restaurant service hours (approx. 9am to 23:00) guests will be free to use the tea and coffee facilities located in The Residence communal kitchen.

 

 

NIGHT WATCHMAN

 

Outside of restaurant service hours (approx. 9am to 23:00) there will be night watchman on site should guests require assistance with anything.

 

 

ROOM SERVICE

 

We serve all room service items to the table and chairs located on the external terrace of each guest room.  We do not permit hot meals to be consumed inside guest rooms.  For this reason, we do not offer room service on windy or rainy days.

 

 

 

 

 

© The Residence 

by The Beach House Marbella

Proudly created by Culinary Marketing

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White TripAdvisor Icon
  • White Instagram Icon